GPS Tracking and Continuous Alcohol Monitoring:
Link to PDF
Remote Breath™- The first and only handheld, wireless, portable breath alcohol device with automated facial recognition and GPS with every single test. For clients who have earned less intensive testing and monitoring.
GPS Solutions - The only provider with both CDMA (Verizon/Sprint) and GSM (AT&T) network options for your GPS program. SCRAM One-Piece GPS™ (CDMA) is from the industry leading makers of Omnilink GPS technologies. And SCRAM Dual-Function GPS™ (GSM) delivers both GPS and house arrest monitoring options in a single unit, allowing for dynamic changes to supervision levels without switching equipment.
House Arrest™ - Standalone house arrest monitoring built to work with today’s home communications systems. Operates over home Internet routers, standard or digital phone lines, DSL, Vonage®, or an optional SCRAM-provided wireless system.
Systems Program Management Center™ - The SCRAMNET™ secure web application is the core of the Project Management Center (PMC), which brings together everything from monitoring of our entire product line to our best-in-industry court support program, 24/7 customer support, mobile applications, offender compliance analytics, and beyond.
Automated Facial Intelligence™ (AFI™) Link to PDF
- Government security grade FACIAL RECOGNITION software—not just photos
- Intelligent bio confirmation system and automated matching—reduces manual review of photos by 90-95%
- High-resolution images—clear photos of the 5–10% you do review
- Scalable & Manageable—significant reductions in the staff time required to confirm identities
- Real-time notifications with automated, simultaneous client verification